How I turned NOW into the beginning of building my first online business

Hey there friends, this is just my quick blog on how to finally do what you've been thinking of doing but haven't had the confidence or the drive to begin your journey. In my case it's building an online business retailing eco-friendly and sustainable beauty products.

What's your idea? Leave a comment below and let us know! That could also be your first affirmation. FACT: You are 42% more likely to achieve your goals just by writing them down - Dr. Gail Matthews, Dominican University, California.

The lead up:
Watching YouTube videos
Using my notebook and scribbling down ideas
Day dreaming
Having conversations about my future

What I've learnt:
Don't be afraid! What's the worst that could happen? (It 99.9% probably won't happen)
Use NOW to start
Write it down! Brainstorm, vision board, list it...
Visualise living it and the success that could be achieved
Focus. Find out what it is you're looking to build around and study that market

First steps: 
Research software, suppliers, how to's, that will allow you make your idea a reality.
Compare the competition and find your USP (Unique Selling Point)
DO IT! take the first step and place your order, start building your website...

And remember:
You CAN do it. All you need is the passion and commitment to pull it off. If you get knocked down at the first hurdle, don't give up, please try again! Because that's what happened to me three years ago, and that's why I'm only just trying again.

💜Good luck, you'll be great!💜

Sian xoxo 

Comments

Popular Posts