Using the Law Of Attraction to make my dreams come true.

My dream: To live in America with an American boyfriend. 
When I was a teenager I used to day dream about meeting the 'perfect' boy and he would be American. I used to day dream that I would move to America to live with my 'perfect' boyfriend and everything would be as good as my day dreams. This is all I thought about, focused on and wished for.  By perfect, I meant that he would be utterly in love with me and everything about me. He would treat me like a princess and see only me in his interests. He would show me American life and make me feel complete and so blissfully happy nothing else in my world mattered. Well, that came true. However when it was fulfilled it was a little different.. Minor details like which state he would be from, how he would look, what his family and personal situation would be like, the things that I hadn't paid attention to thinking about were different. But the main thing that I wanted came true so much so that when we used to be together I used to tell him that I used to dream about him before he came into my life. The feeling of living your dream, is truly incomparable to any other feeling in the world. It was like being high on life, so true, and pure, and heavenly. Every moment seemed like a blessing. Although this was something that I had day dreamed about and spent hours picturing I hadn't planned out every little detail that's why when it finally happened I put my all into it because nothing about it seemed wrong to me. No little detail got in the way of the true love that came about. If I hadn't of been so open to this opportunity and I had been focused on a little detail, for example, my perfect guy will have blue eyes, then my dreams may not have come true because I would of thought this detail is wrong, it can't be right. When you want something deeply enough and it coincides with your inner desires then anything is possible. If a 17 year old girl from England, UK can get her dreams come true as extravagant as they were, then you can too. All it takes is thoughts, energy, and love. Before I turned 19 I had never heard of or looked into the Law Of Attraction, but now I look back on my life I realise that I wasn't just super lucky that my one dream and focus and wish came true. It was a combination of realising my deepest desire, focusing on it, putting energy into it and being open to the universe and knowing deep down, one day if I had faith in the universe my dreams would come true. And that's how in August 2012 over a messenger app, my dreams became reality. 

Comments

Popular Posts